Elder Colton

Elder Colton

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Little Help From God


Hola mi familia y mis amigos,
 
I now know even more certainly that God really helps us out quite a bit as missionaries.  For the last few days I've been sick as a dog with headaches and stomach aches and body aches and every other type of ache you can have.  But the cool part has been that as soon as I pray and then walk out the door to start "preaching the word" (as the hispanics say) I feel totally fine.  I can walk/drive around all day and have no real problems.  But as soon as I step foot back in our house, then it all comes back and all I do is lay in bed, attempt at studying the scriptures, and try to live.  It's been really weird. 
 
This week we have transfers so I'll be with a new companion starting on Wednesday. 
 
Love ya'll,
-Elder Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment