Elder Colton

Elder Colton

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thank You

Hola mi familia y mis amigos
 
I don't think I explained the transfers too well last week.  I'm staying in the same area that I've been in for the last few transfers and I'll also be staying in the Salt Lake City Mission.  Next week, our mission will split into two parts: Salt Lake City and Salt Lake City West.  We're going to lose 76 missionaries from our mission but we'll also be gaining about 50 missionaries from the Ogden Mission, which is just north of us.
 
So my time this week is rather limited, but know that I love you all and appreciate the letters and prayers.  And if you send a letter and I don't respond, it means one of two things.  I completely forgot, or it's in a small pile of letters to respond to.  Our preparation day can get rather hectic so sometimes I accidently put a letter I haven't responded to in the pile with letters I have.
 
Love you all,
-Elder Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment