Elder Colton

Elder Colton

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Elder Holland Speaks

Hola mi familia y mis amigos
 
Another great week gone by in the Provo MTC.  Highlight of this week: Elder Holland coming to speak again.  For those of you who are reading this and are not members of our church, to us missionaries, listening to Elder Holland speak is on par with Mike Ditka giving a pump up speech to a high school football team.  He spoke about two main things: the power of the Book of Mormon and the importance of not going back to idiot college kids about our missions (don't take offense at that college kids: it's almost always true and you know it).  He obviously used different language, but that was the gist of it. 
 
A new district came into our zone yesterday so tonight Elder Buchmiller and I get to give a tour to them.  They are awesome but I now remember how big everyone's eyes are on the first day.  And I wanted to mention that I see Elder Carrol and Sister Schwartz (hopefully I spelled both their names right). 
 
That's all for today because I don't have much time.
 
Adios
-Elder Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment